cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5
AZcoyote
323 Views, 4 Replies

Toolbar Export?

How can I give a [custom] toolbar to another user?
Will saving my LDT profile (.arg) to a shared folder work?
Thx
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
dfarris75
in reply to: AZcoyote

copy it from the *toolbars* section of the .mnu or .mns file that the toolbar is located in.
Message 3 of 5
AZcoyote

But isn't the menu a shared file now?
Message 4 of 5
dfarris75

I suppose it could be set up that way, but if you have created toolbars on your local computer then it writes that info to the .mns file which is located on your computer. It would have to be copied to the .mnu file. It depends on how you created your toolbars and whether or not you already copied that info to the .mnu file.
Message 5 of 5
Anonymous

Hi, Don't forget the icons !! You may care to look at the Afralisp web site for all sorts of guidelines on that issue. -- Laurie Comerford CADApps www.cadapps.com.au "dfarris75" wrote in message news:824967.1095260729497.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > I suppose it could be set up that way, but if you have created toolbars on your local computer then it writes that info to the .mns file which is located on your computer. It would have to be copied to the .mnu file. It depends on how you created your toolbars and whether or not you already copied that info to the .mnu file.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report