AutoCAD Land Desktop

AutoCAD Land Desktop

*Eric
Message 1 of 5 (54 Views)

Tool Bars for Land & Civil

54 Views, 4 Replies
02-14-2005 02:14 PM
I am looking for Tool Bars or Icons for Land and Civil comands. Mainly icons for Profiles and Cross Sections. Thanks
*Neil W
Message 2 of 5 (54 Views)

Re: Tool Bars for Land & Civil

02-14-2005 02:15 PM in reply to: *Eric
Right click on a tool bar border and pick the Land category. You will find lots of them. "Eric" wrote in message news:42112239$1_3@newsprd01... >I am looking for Tool Bars or Icons for Land and Civil comands. Mainly >icons for Profiles and Cross Sections. > > Thanks >
*wfb
Message 3 of 5 (54 Views)

02-14-2005 03:42 PM in reply to: *Eric
I believe the correct answer is the toolbars are Land only, no Civil Design. ( Therefore, no Profiles, xsection, etc). I made my own. "Neil W" wrote in message news:421122ff_2@newsprd01... > Right click on a tool bar border and pick the Land category. You will find > lots of them. > > "Eric" wrote in message > news:42112239$1_3@newsprd01... > >I am looking for Tool Bars or Icons for Land and Civil comands. Mainly > >icons for Profiles and Cross Sections. > > > > Thanks > > > >
*scott mceachron
Message 4 of 5 (54 Views)

02-17-2005 11:02 AM in reply to: *Eric
To simply create your own button for any Civil command, type ZZSUPON to turn on tech support information. Each time you select a Civil Design command from a menu, the exact menu reference is shown on the command line. Simply copy and paste that reference to your new toolbutton. Add ^C^C^C^P before the string, and ;LDD after the string yielding something like the following for a button to Create/Edit Frame (a Sheet Manager command): ^C^C^C^P(cd_mnl)(zz_sdsk '(cvp_cmd 52));ldd Type ZZSUPOFF to turn tech support information off. hth, sm -- Scott McEachron The D.C. CADD Company - Dallas "wfb" wrote in message news:42113772_2@newsprd01... >I believe the correct answer is the toolbars are Land only, no Civil >Design. > ( Therefore, no Profiles, xsection, etc). I made my own. > > "Neil W" wrote in message news:421122ff_2@newsprd01... >> Right click on a tool bar border and pick the Land category. You will >> find >> lots of them. >> >> "Eric" wrote in message >> news:42112239$1_3@newsprd01... >> >I am looking for Tool Bars or Icons for Land and Civil comands. Mainly >> >icons for Profiles and Cross Sections. >> > >> > Thanks >> > >> >> > >
*doug k
Message 5 of 5 (54 Views)

02-17-2005 01:33 PM in reply to: *Eric
nice, this is a keepr. "scott mceachron" wrote in message news:4214ea5b$1_3@newsprd01... > To simply create your own button for any Civil command, type ZZSUPON to > turn on tech support information. > > Each time you select a Civil Design command from a menu, the exact menu > reference is shown on the command line. Simply copy and paste that > reference to your new toolbutton. Add ^C^C^C^P before the string, and > ;LDD after the string yielding something like the following for a button > to Create/Edit Frame (a Sheet Manager command): > > ^C^C^C^P(cd_mnl)(zz_sdsk '(cvp_cmd 52));ldd > > Type ZZSUPOFF to turn tech support information off. > > hth, > sm > -- > > Scott McEachron > The D.C. CADD Company - Dallas
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.