AutoCAD Land Desktop

AutoCAD Land Desktop

Valued Mentor
bcsurvey
Message 1 of 3 (257 Views)

THANKS TO ALL RESPONDERS (no question)

257 Views, 2 Replies
05-11-2010 08:58 AM
I've had a bunch of issues recently that I've brought to this forum, almost all of which have been answered quickly by those in this discussion group. When all else has failed, posting questions here has yielded a solution. I'm sure I speak for many other uses of this resource when I say THANK YOU VERY MUCH for your time, patience, and knowledge. Keep up the excellent work! Edited by: BCsurvey on May 11, 2010 11:57 AM
Civil 3D 2014
Windows 7 Professional SP1
Dell Precision T1700
(i7 @ 3.40 GHz)
8GB RAM
Nvidia Quadro K600
smb558
Message 2 of 3 (257 Views)

Re: THANKS TO ALL RESPONDERS (no question)

05-18-2010 11:45 AM in reply to: bcsurvey
I have to agree. Although I have 12 years of experience in LDD - sometimes the program leaves me stuck beyond belief. When others in my office refer to me and I don't know the answer - these forums have offered a solution. So I too thank everyone XD
*wfb
Message 3 of 3 (257 Views)

Re: THANKS TO ALL RESPONDERS (no question)

05-22-2010 12:01 PM in reply to: bcsurvey
With the upcoming demise of the NNTP/Newsreader service you can rest assured
there will be less help forthcoming.

Bill
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.