Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terrain - Volume Reports

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
kspear
245 Views, 2 Replies

Terrain - Volume Reports

Please refresh my memory... are the reports in cubic feet or cubic yards? The reports display the units based on the setting that is hand input...

Thanks for helping!
Kevin
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: kspear

I believe the default units are CY Joe "kspear" wrote in message news:12292315.1093623541114.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > Please refresh my memory... are the reports in cubic feet or cubic yards? The reports display the units based on the setting that is hand input... > > Thanks for helping! > Kevin
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: kspear

A little info on how these volumes are reported: TS22039 Reporting earthwork volumes in cubic feet http://usa.autodesk.com/getdoc/id=TS22039 Jonathan Golubiewski Autodesk Product Support Land.Civil.Survey "Joe bouza" wrote in message news:412f5f6b$1_3@newsprd01... > I believe the default units are CY > > Joe > "kspear" wrote in message > news:12292315.1093623541114.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > > Please refresh my memory... are the reports in cubic feet or cubic yards? > The reports display the units based on the setting that is hand input... > > > > Thanks for helping! > > Kevin > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report