AutoCAD Land Desktop

AutoCAD Land Desktop

brocruswug
Message 1 of 1 (361 Views)

Template for Road Widening

361 Views, 0 Replies
02-16-2012 12:16 AM

I'm trying to create a design control template for the following conditions and I need some advice. We are improving an intersection by milling 2" and repaving the surface, plus widening and putting in a right turn lane with a taper on the right side. So with a 2% grade on each side of the road, I need to have the right side of the template with curb and a base course that widens with the right alingment beginning 2 feet from the edge of the existing edge of road where ther will be a saw cut. Should I include the curb with the template or as a subassembly. And how can I get the base assembly to start from 2 fett of edge of road?

Thank for any help.

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.