Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stationing Question for LDD 2009

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
smb558
580 Views, 6 Replies

Stationing Question for LDD 2009

I have a transportation project that has multiple alignments. I am trying to display the stationing in whole numbers instead of going through and deleting the "+00" part of the stationing. For example. I am stationing all whole intervals, so actual Station 1+00 I want to display at just 1, omitting the +00. Is there a way to do this in LDD 2009?
Thanks
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: smb558

its just text. do a find/replace and delete all "+00" on the stationing layer

wrote in message news:6392967@discussion.autodesk.com...
I have a transportation project that has multiple alignments. I am trying to display the stationing in whole numbers instead of
going through and deleting the "+00" part of the stationing. For example. I am stationing all whole intervals, so actual Station
1+00 I want to display at just 1, omitting the +00. Is there a way to do this in LDD 2009?
Thanks
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous

Have you looked at Station Display Format under the Aligment pulldown.
Message 4 of 7
smb558

Doug,
I appreciate your suggestion - but I was hoping for a more technical solution. If there is not one - then yes I will just delete the "+00".
Message 5 of 7
smb558

Yes - I have looked here as well. This dialogue box gives me the option to delete/replace the "+" symbol, but not change the formatting of the actual text. Sounds like the only solution is to just delete the text. Thank you for the response.
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous

with stationing sometimes ya just gotta give up and get oldschool.

hint: don't bother tryin to use ttf fonts with width or oblique assignments either.

wrote in message news:6393246@discussion.autodesk.com...
Doug,
I appreciate your suggestion - but I was hoping for a more technical solution. If there is not one - then yes I will just delete
the "+00".
Message 7 of 7
Anonymous

Sometimes it's easier to do things "old school" that waste time trying to troubleshoot a program or command. Doug, had a quick and easy way of getting what you want. Wait til you get into Civil3D and these "old school" tips won't work anymore. Not trying to scare you but it sure is a different ball of wax.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report