Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reminder on email addresses

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
196 Views, 5 Replies

Reminder on email addresses

Just a reminder to all who post into the discussion groups using the HTTP web based side of the groups that your email address does not show in your header. Addresses show as "nospam@address.withheld". If you tell someone to contact you via email, you must include an email address within the BODY of your message, perhaps as part of your signature. Most users add something to their email to deter spammers such as Tom and Laurie do as examples : "Laurie Comerford" "Todd W" --- Anne Brown Discussion Groups Administrator Autodesk, Inc.
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

And those of us who don't mind being contacted directly include ours, so if you have a message for us try the Reply button first, if using a News Reader like Outlook Express. Ann took her axe to the one addressed to me earlier today. Little did I know that when I wished her a Merry Christmas, and that Santa would bring her a new axe with a keen edge, that she could notch in short order - that she would be notching it on me during the first week of the year! But at least she knows it works. :-) -- Don Reichle "King Of Work-Arounds" Barghausen Consulting Engineers Kent, WA USA LDT3 - SP1/CD3 - SP1 On WIN2K SP4 Dell 1.6 Ghz P4 512MB RAM NVIDIA 32MB AGP "Anne Brown" wrote in message news:41DC52DD.230BC56C@autodesk.com... > Just a reminder to all who post into the discussion groups using > the HTTP web based side of the groups that your email address > does not show in your header. Addresses show as > "nospam@address.withheld". If you tell someone to contact you via > email, you must include an email address within the BODY of your > message, perhaps as part of your signature. Most users add > something to their email to deter spammers such as Tom and Laurie > do as examples : > "Laurie Comerford" > "Todd W" > --- > Anne Brown > Discussion Groups Administrator > Autodesk, Inc.
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous

No won is purfect ;-) John "Don Reichle" wrote in message news:41dc551f_3@newsprd01... > And those of us who don't mind being contacted directly include ours, so > if > you have a message for us try the Reply button first, if using a News > Reader > like Outlook Express. > > Ann took her axe to the one addressed to me earlier today. > > Little did I know that when I wished her a Merry Christmas, and that Santa > would bring her a new axe with a keen edge, that she could notch in short > order - that she would be notching it on me during the first week of the > year! > > But at least she knows it works. :-) > > -- > Don Reichle > "King Of Work-Arounds" > Barghausen Consulting Engineers > Kent, WA USA > LDT3 - SP1/CD3 - SP1 > On WIN2K SP4 > Dell 1.6 Ghz P4 > 512MB RAM > NVIDIA 32MB AGP > > > "Anne Brown" wrote in message > news:41DC52DD.230BC56C@autodesk.com... >> Just a reminder to all who post into the discussion groups using >> the HTTP web based side of the groups that your email address >> does not show in your header. Addresses show as >> "nospam@address.withheld". If you tell someone to contact you via >> email, you must include an email address within the BODY of your >> message, perhaps as part of your signature. Most users add >> something to their email to deter spammers such as Tom and Laurie >> do as examples : >> "Laurie Comerford" >> "Todd W" >> --- >> Anne Brown >> Discussion Groups Administrator >> Autodesk, Inc. > >
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous

OK, John - you got me. Your point is at elevation 20, and I'm stuck down here at 5.92 elevation. -- Don Reichle "King Of Work-Arounds" Barghausen Consulting Engineers Kent, WA USA LDT3 - SP1/CD3 - SP1 On WIN2K SP4 Dell 1.6 Ghz P4 512MB RAM NVIDIA 32MB AGP "John Mayo" wrote in message news:41dc5a9f_1@newsprd01... > No won is purfect ;-) > > John > > "Don Reichle" wrote in message > news:41dc551f_3@newsprd01... > > And those of us who don't mind being contacted directly include ours, so > > if > > you have a message for us try the Reply button first, if using a News > > Reader > > like Outlook Express. > > > > Ann took her axe to the one addressed to me earlier today. > > > > Little did I know that when I wished her a Merry Christmas, and that Santa > > would bring her a new axe with a keen edge, that she could notch in short > > order - that she would be notching it on me during the first week of the > > year! > > > > But at least she knows it works. :-) > > > > -- > > Don Reichle > > "King Of Work-Arounds" > > Barghausen Consulting Engineers > > Kent, WA USA > > LDT3 - SP1/CD3 - SP1 > > On WIN2K SP4 > > Dell 1.6 Ghz P4 > > 512MB RAM > > NVIDIA 32MB AGP > > > > > > "Anne Brown" wrote in message > > news:41DC52DD.230BC56C@autodesk.com... > >> Just a reminder to all who post into the discussion groups using > >> the HTTP web based side of the groups that your email address > >> does not show in your header. Addresses show as > >> "nospam@address.withheld". If you tell someone to contact you via > >> email, you must include an email address within the BODY of your > >> message, perhaps as part of your signature. Most users add > >> something to their email to deter spammers such as Tom and Laurie > >> do as examples : > >> "Laurie Comerford" > >> "Todd W" > >> --- > >> Anne Brown > >> Discussion Groups Administrator > >> Autodesk, Inc. > > > > > >
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous

Don - The post wasn't directed at you so no need to reply to you directly. It was a general reminder especially to all the new people posting here. Yes I removed four posts earlier today but did actually email all four posts to you and one other user who did have his email address available. Didn't have to do that but I do try to be as polite as possible. Those posts had NOTHING to do with Land Desktop at all but were personal talk. The Axe is about 10 years old but is sharpened nightly so no need for a new one And a truly well meant Happy New Year to you and yours. --- Anne Brown Discussion Groups Administrator Autodesk, Inc. Don Reichle wrote: > > And those of us who don't mind being contacted directly include ours, so if > you have a message for us try the Reply button first, if using a News Reader > like Outlook Express. (snip)
Message 6 of 6
Anonymous

snip>Didn't have to do that but I do try to be as polite as possible. Believe me, I don't know if putting up with the likes of me and some of the others, that you get paid enough for it. And I for one greatly appreciate the work you do. Even amidst all the kidding I send your way, there is a tone of respect, which I hope comes through all the "frills and dressing." snip>Those posts had NOTHING to do with Land Desktop at all but were personal talk. I agree, and that was the sense of my reply to you (but mainly to the group). For the benefit of those inclined to do so in the future. 'Nuff said. -- Don Reichle "King Of Work-Arounds" Barghausen Consulting Engineers Kent, WA USA LDT3 - SP1/CD3 - SP1 On WIN2K SP4 Dell 1.6 Ghz P4 512MB RAM NVIDIA 32MB AGP "Anne Brown" wrote in message news:41DC6C89.A8FA15CC@autodesk.com... > Don - > > The post wasn't directed at you so no need to reply to you > directly. It was a general reminder especially to all the new > people posting here. > > Yes I removed four posts earlier today but did actually email all > four posts to you and one other user who did have his email > address available. Didn't have to do that but I do try to be as > polite as possible. Those posts had NOTHING to do with Land > Desktop at all but were personal talk. > > The Axe is about 10 years old but is sharpened nightly so no need > for a new one And a truly well meant Happy New Year to you > and yours. > --- > Anne Brown > Discussion Groups Administrator > Autodesk, Inc. > > > Don Reichle wrote: > > > > And those of us who don't mind being contacted directly include ours, so if > > you have a message for us try the Reply button first, if using a News Reader > > like Outlook Express. (snip)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report