Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

properties dialog box is missing??

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
1455 Views, 3 Replies

properties dialog box is missing??

Something happened to the properties dialog box in that it won't display when the command is given. Don't know why this happened. When I right click on an object and select properties nothing happens but I do see the command showing in the command line. Any ideas?
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi Kyle, This question is about basic AutoCAD behaviour. You will get far wider audience and a quicker answer by posting it to an AutoCAD NG rather than this one which is about customising Land Desktop. -- Laurie Comerford CADApps www.cadapps.com.au "Kyle Peters" wrote in message news:403caf78$1_3@newsprd01... > Something happened to the properties dialog box in that it won't display > when the command is given. Don't know why this happened. > When I right click on an object and select properties nothing happens but I > do see the command showing in the command line. Any ideas? > >
Message 3 of 4
rblalock

Actually this is specific to LDC as AutoCAD 2006 works fine on the same machine. I am checking it out now, trying to avoid a full uninstall/reinstall on several machines. Looks like others are having the same problem tho without a solution that I can find so far.
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

Are you using multiple displays or have you at any time previously? Chances are, the window is open somewhere on your desktop that you can't see. The settings for the window position are different for LDD and AutoCAD.

I suggest reconnecting the second display then try adjusting the sizes and positions of the displays on the desktop. I had a similar problem recently and this worked for me.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report