Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lose properties and double click

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Caddtech
211 Views, 4 Replies

Lose properties and double click

Ok this just started happening the last week or so... i will be working along everything is going good then all of a sudden my properties box stops responding to anything i pick and i also cannot double click and edit things like mtext. Whats funny is it was working 5 min before that. i get out of ldt and come back in everything is ok for a half hour or so. can anyone help? I have reinstalled all LDT, Windows XP Prof.
LDT 2004 SP2...

Thanks
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Caddtech

I know this is a problem with 2005 but I haven't heard of it with 2004. You don't have any 2005 products installed, specifically Map3d 2005? Conan Witzel
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous

I have this problem frequently. It is a mouse driver problem. I have also noticed it in Excel spreadsheets. Close Acad and reopen should fix the problem. If it does not, you may have to reboot. Lee Howell Caddtech wrote: > Ok this just started happening the last week or so... i will be working along everything is going good then all of a sudden my properties box stops responding to anything i pick and i also cannot double click and edit things like mtext. Whats funny is it was working 5 min before that. i get out of ldt and come back in everything is ok for a half hour or so. can anyone help? I have reinstalled all LDT, Windows XP Prof. > LDT 2004 SP2... > > Thanks
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous

I have seen this problem in LDT 2004. Along with your problems I have seen the match properties command stop working. I have also seen an error when running lisp routines "exceeded maximum number of selection sets". I think they all maybe related. The only solution I have found is to close LDT and start it again. If I find out anything, I will post a message. I was hoping that it might be fixed in 2005, but based on Conan's message, I guess the problem exists in 2005. Tom "Caddtech" wrote in message news:6031163.1093530247265.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > Ok this just started happening the last week or so... i will be working along everything is going good then all of a sudden my properties box stops responding to anything i pick and i also cannot double click and edit things like mtext. Whats funny is it was working 5 min before that. i get out of ldt and come back in everything is ok for a half hour or so. can anyone help? I have reinstalled all LDT, Windows XP Prof. > LDT 2004 SP2... > > Thanks
Message 5 of 5
alphabravo2970

I have the same problem.
Objects suddenly cannot be selected by clicking or window.
Suddenly must type command before selecting object and not vice-versa.

I PREVIOUSLY HAD MAP 3D TEST DRIVE INSTALLED BEFORE INSTALLING LAND 2005.

Not sure yet how I am going to fix this. I uninstalled Map 3d but still sometimes when I open Land the Menu Bar at the top still says I'm running Map 3D.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report