Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leica System 1200

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
380 Views, 4 Replies

Leica System 1200

Does anyone know if Survey 2006 will support Leica System 1200 data? I have a TCRP 1202 total station and would like to process the field data in Autocad. Leica System 1200 file format is not the same as the Leica 1100 series instruments. Please direct me to the supportive documentation. Thanks, Jeff
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Hey Jeff; Did you include your reseller in your "Data Gathering" loop? HTH -- Don Reichle "King Of Work-Arounds" LDT3 - SP1/CD3 - SP1 On WINXP SP2 Dell 3.0 Ghz P4 Intel 1.0GB RAM Radeon X300 128MB PCI "Jeff Roper" wrote in message news:4241d27b$3_3@newsprd01... > Does anyone know if Survey 2006 will support Leica System 1200 data? I > have a TCRP 1202 total station and would like to process the field data in > Autocad. Leica System 1200 file format is not the same as the Leica 1100 > series instruments. Please direct me to the supportive documentation. > > Thanks, > > Jeff > >
Message 3 of 5
dan_gaul

I have a TCR1205 & before you retrieve the data from the instrument you can covert it to a number of different formats. I usually convert mine to .FBK format. Hope this helps.
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous

Hi Dan, Thanks. Would you mind letting us know how well Leica support the field book string commands? Can you code? B C3 CLOSE R (offset) P RCL END CONT Any others which don't come to mind at the moment. How many characters can be coded to allow for lengthy parameters such as TR 3.6 DEAD PINUS RADIATA? Can you confirm my information that LandXML is possible? -- Laurie Comerford CADApps www.cadapps.com.au "DAN_GAUL" wrote in message news:17658935.1111690310234.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > I have a TCR1205 & before you retrieve the data from the instrument you can covert it to a number of different formats. I usually convert mine to .FBK format. Hope this helps.
Message 5 of 5
Anonymous

Laurie, the leica works very well with the operation codes. They are easily setup as free codes and are accessed as a list of codes as distinct from the general code library. It is all converted on board to a .fbk file using a format program. Naturally still a few bugs. Resulting in az , va being displayed as 1d 56' 60" on occasions. Ldd does not like this, will not import in this form. Another problem was getting the code to look like BEG KB,( an not BEG............) the KB not able to be attached on the instrument conversion. Required a APPLICATION to be run in Ldd to fix the fbk file. Leica are supposed to have rectified the conversion to d ' " , not so in lattest software version (I am not happy). regards brian "Laurie Comerford" wrote in message news:42433192_1@newsprd01... > Hi Dan, > > Thanks. > > Would you mind letting us know how well Leica support the field book string > commands? > > Can you code? > B > C3 > CLOSE > R (offset) > P > RCL > END > CONT > > Any others which don't come to mind at the moment. > > How many characters can be coded to allow for lengthy parameters such as TR > 3.6 DEAD PINUS RADIATA? > > Can you confirm my information that LandXML is possible? > -- > > > Laurie Comerford > CADApps > www.cadapps.com.au > > > "DAN_GAUL" wrote in message > news:17658935.1111690310234.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > > I have a TCR1205 & before you retrieve the data from the instrument you > can covert it to a number of different formats. I usually convert mine to > .FBK format. Hope this helps. > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report