AutoCAD Land Desktop

AutoCAD Land Desktop

Valued Contributor
RCWisehart
Message 1 of 3 (433 Views)

LDT 2009 Description Keys

433 Views, 2 Replies
01-13-2010 05:00 AM
Using recently installed LDT 2009 to work on a project with points and description keys developed in LDT 2007. However, when importing new points the descriptions are not being used. I have Point Labeling turned on in the Point Settings dialog; I have the Current Point Label Set in the Label Settings dialog; and I have description keys turned on for the appropriate Point Label Style in the Label Styles dialog. I even manually renamed my description key file in the project to "DEFAULT" but it still wouldn't read the keys. Any ideas?
Valued Contributor
RCWisehart
Message 2 of 3 (433 Views)

Re: LDT 2009 Description Keys

01-14-2010 11:58 AM in reply to: RCWisehart
Actually fixed it. There was left over directory pointer from a prior installation. Deleted it and confirmed other pointers were set to the newer folder and everything works properly now.
RizalIskandarsjach4797
Message 3 of 3 (406 Views)

Re: LDT 2009 Description Keys

11-02-2010 07:22 AM in reply to: RCWisehart

RC,

We have this same issue. Can you please tell me how you fixed this. Which directory? What do we need to delete?

Thanks you

riz@jsdinc.com

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.