Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LDD2004 Curve & Line tables

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
Anonymous
202 Views, 6 Replies

LDD2004 Curve & Line tables

when I create the curve and line tables, the bearings and chords are weird symbols and not degrees minutes and seconds, can any body help me?
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi Bryan, Can you tell me what you are using for a font in the text style? -- Karen Dowling Autodesk ISD QA Analyst
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous

I am using RomanS. we didn't have any problems until we switched from 2002 to 2004.
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous

Are your Autocad units set to Surveyor Units? -- Karl Fuls PLS Autocad AEC Training and Consulting Assistant Moderator - Autodesk Discussion Groups bryantc wrote: > I am using RomanS. we didn't have any problems until we switched from 2002 to 2004.
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous

yes, my units are set to surveyor.
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous

Surveyor should never be used in LDD. Change it back. "bryantc" wrote in message news:9938999.1077202248225.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... | yes, my units are set to surveyor.
Message 7 of 7
Anonymous

Then that is your problem. Autocad units MUST be set to decimal for length and dd.mmss for angles for Land Desktop to operate properly. If you want to list the direction of a line, use the Inquiry pull down instead of list. -- Karl Fuls PLS Autocad AEC Training and Consulting Assistant Moderator - Autodesk Discussion Groups bryantc wrote: > yes, my units are set to surveyor.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report