AutoCAD Land Desktop

AutoCAD Land Desktop

RTPE
Message 1 of 3 (218 Views)

INTERNAL ERROR: !dbqspace.h@410:eOutOfRange

218 Views, 2 Replies
06-08-2004 05:30 AM
I am using LDDT 2004 with Civil Design in Windows 2000. I saved a drawing but when I tried to open it I got the above message and the drawing would not open. I could open a backup drawing, but of course the work I did was wasted. The drawing would not recover. What did I do, and more to the point how do I fix this? The message again is:
INTERNAL ERROR: !dbqspace.h@410:eOutOfRange
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Richard Truelove
*R.K. McSwain
Message 2 of 3 (218 Views)

Re: INTERNAL ERROR: !dbqspace.h@410:eOutOfRange

06-08-2004 05:35 AM in reply to: RTPE
"RTPE" wrote... > I am using LDDT 2004 with Civil Design in Windows 2000. I saved a drawing > but when I tried to open it I got the above message and the drawing > would not open. I could open a backup drawing, but of course the work > I did was wasted. The drawing would not recover. What did I do, and > more to the point how do I fix this? The message again is: > INTERNAL ERROR: !dbqspace.h@410:eOutOfRange > Any help would be greatly appreciated. > Richard Truelove Although I'm sure this isn't your problem, it may provide some clues: http://support.autodesk.com/getDoc.asp?id=TS72360
RTPE
Message 3 of 3 (218 Views)

Re: INTERNAL ERROR: !dbqspace.h@410:eOutOfRange

06-08-2004 07:15 AM in reply to: RTPE
Thanks, but you were right-this is not my problem
Richard Truelove
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Are You Going To Be @ AU 2014? Feel free to drop by our AU topic post and share your plans, plug a class that you're teaching, or simply check out who else from the community might be in attendance. Ohh and don't forgot to stop by the Autodesk Help | Learn | Collaborate booths in the Exhibit Hall and meet our community team if you get a chance!