AutoCAD Land Desktop

slydon987
Message 1 of 2 (180 Views)

Inquiry menu

180 Views, 1 Replies
09-20-2011 11:25 AM

For whatever reason, I have successfully lost my "inquiry" menu (inqure about north/east, angles, slope, station, etc) which is one of the menus under the AutoCAD Land Desktop Menu.  I also lost my "help" menu.  Through the CUI I was able to get the "help" menu back (checked the box at the menus under "partial CUI files"). I could not find a menu for "inquiry" in the partial CUI files.  Where would it be located?  Do I need to reload a menu?  How do you load a partial CUI file (I noticed that I do not have a partial cui file for 'LAND')?

*Expert Elite*
azrdgldr
Message 2 of 2 (171 Views)

Re: Inquiry menu

09-21-2011 09:48 AM in reply to: slydon987

See if you can find the Land mnu file for 2009 and then do a menuload at the command prompt or thru the cui.

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.