cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7
Anonymous
261 Views, 6 Replies

Hyper Link

Deal All, Today I try to use the Hyperlink function in LDT 2004, but it gave me only this error message.... Wish someone could tell me what's going on? Jesse
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi Jesse, Can you give more detail on, at what point during the process, you are getting the crash? -- Karen Dowling Autodesk ISD QA Analyst
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous

Karen's message below. -- Anne Brown Discussion Groups Administrator Autodesk, Inc. Hi Jesse, Can you give more detail on, at what point during the process, you are getting the crash? --- Karen Dowling Autodesk ISD QA Analyst "Karen Dowling, Autodesk ISD Test Development > > ÿþ<
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous

Jesse, Not sure this is LDT related. Insert > Hyperlink is an AutoCAD function. Can you reproduce the problem in Land Enabled Map? -- Karen Dowling Autodesk ISD QA Analyst
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous

Message 7 of 7
Anonymous

Hi Jesse, We've replicated your setup,Windows XPPro. SP1, Traditional Chinese and LDT 2004 English and have not been able to reproduce the problem. It's been suggested that it may be a resources issue on your system. Check your systems resources, especially memory (corrupt?). -- Karen Dowling Autodesk ISD QA Analyst

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report