AutoCAD Land Desktop (Read Only)
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to open projcet files 2007 in LDC 2009?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
m_shr
374 Views, 2 Replies

how to open projcet files 2007 in LDC 2009?

Hi,

I've worked with Ldt 2007 version 2009 but I've installed it, my problem is not that previous versions of files to open in 2009 and I continue to work with Ldt do the same in 2007.
Is there any way I can solve this problem?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
OMCUSNR
in reply to: m_shr

If you are asking about working an old file in 09, and then trying to go back to 07, then the answer is it's very difficult to do, and you will wind up recreating most of the work.

ACAD products have never really been backwards compatable and it's especially true for the verticles like LDC/LDT & C3d.  Your best bet is to port a project up to the newer versionm and keep it there.  If there are others in the office or clients that need the older version, keep it in that version.  Don't try to bounce back & forth - it doesn't work.

The only way I really know to back track a project is with XML files, and that causes problems in itself, because not everything can go via XML.

Reid

Homebuilt box: I5-2500k, MSI P67A-GD65, 12gig DDR3 1600 ram, ASUS ENGTX460 Video card, WD Velociraptor WD4500HLHX HD, Win 7 64 pro.
Message 3 of 3
m_shr
in reply to: OMCUSNR

That really is a way that previous versions of files in the new version and continue to do the project? My project is to archive all Ldt 2007 and other previous projects with the account I've never had access Ldc and very difficult. And with this account I have the 2007 version 2009 version of the course for computer old I would be problematic. Why is there such a thing for the rest of the software?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums