Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
156 Views, 2 Replies

Figure "x"

Under Point Setting-Edit Drawing Settings-Survey-Interactive Graphic
there is a "Figure x" box for displaying a graphic "x" at any active point. I would like this to come in on dwgs that I give to clients who don't have LDT.

Any suggestions? Is this a lsp routine I can send along w/dwg?
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi. Those settings are for what appears on screen as you import fieldbooks. They show the prism setup locations and backsights as well as points located as they were located. They are temporary only as far as I know. You may want to look into using Point Label Styles (softdesk point block) if you want others without LDT to see points. Bud Miller www.BudCAD.com Legal descriptions and more for Land Desktop "sscharver" wrote in message news:8011251.1095260795439.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > Under Point Setting-Edit Drawing Settings-Survey-Interactive Graphic > there is a "Figure x" box for displaying a graphic "x" at any active > point. I would like this to come in on dwgs that I give to clients who > don't have LDT. > > Any suggestions? Is this a lsp routine I can send along w/dwg?
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Yes, you're right. I remember when using softdesk point block I didn't have this problem.

Thanks for you input.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report