Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exporting XML pipe data

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
218 Views, 2 Replies

Exporting XML pipe data

Hi all, I exported All pipe runs in a project to .xml format. Now I bring up the XML Reporting. Under Data Summary, I select PipeNetworks (26 in my case). Now what do I need to do in oder to see pipe reports?? I looked through the other tabs and found no forms that say anything about pipes. Help! Rick
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Well, you can write your own XSL stylesheets for Pipe Networks, or you can wait for the next release of LandXML Reporting (version 6, which will ship with the 2006 products) that will include a few sample Pipe reports. Matt "Rick Graham" wrote in message news:4214c7df$1_2@newsprd01... > Hi all, > > I exported All pipe runs in a project to .xml format. Now I bring up the XML Reporting. Under Data Summary, I select PipeNetworks > (26 in my case). > > Now what do I need to do in oder to see pipe reports?? I looked through the other tabs and found no forms that say anything about > pipes. > > Help! > > Rick
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I don't think the Project Manager wants to wait that long for his report! ;) Thanks, Rick "Matt Osborn" wrote in message news:4214ce48$1_2@newsprd01... > > Well, you can write your own XSL stylesheets for Pipe Networks, or you can > wait for the next release of LandXML Reporting (version 6, which will ship > with the 2006 products) that will include a few sample Pipe reports. > > Matt > > "Rick Graham" wrote in message > news:4214c7df$1_2@newsprd01... >> Hi all, >> >> I exported All pipe runs in a project to .xml format. Now I bring up the >> XML Reporting. Under Data Summary, I select PipeNetworks (26 in my case). >> >> Now what do I need to do in oder to see pipe reports?? I looked through >> the other tabs and found no forms that say anything about pipes. >> >> Help! >> >> Rick > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums