AutoCAD Land Desktop (Read Only)
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Civil 3 Road Output extension interfere with 2005 Road Output?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
207 Views, 4 Replies

Civil 3 Road Output extension interfere with 2005 Road Output?

I have been trying to import 3D polylines from the connect point codes using Road Output in Civil Design 2005. I select the alignment, station range and connect point codes to import and Civil will process, but no lines are added to the drawing. I have all layers displayed. If I select ALL point codes, then the centerline will import, but no others. I have verified that the points are defined correctly in the template (PCODE 2=catch points). I have Civil 3 installed side by side with Civil 2005 and I had the Road Extension installed for Civil 3. I made sure to run the LDT 2005 batch file before starting LDT 2005. I tried uninstalling the road extension for CIVIL 3 to no avail. Has anyone encountered this?
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I can get the line I want if I add a custom point code to my template at the connect point.
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous

Hey Neil; Do the Connection Points display properly in your View/Edit Sections? While there is no Knowledge Base match for your exact problem, there is one that is reminiscent of the problem you're expressing: http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/item?siteID=123112&id=2867506&linkID=2475507 Since you mentioned Civil 3, I'm assuming that you're referring to Civil Design 3, and not Civil 3D. Note the version of LDT with the problem in the above article. HTH -- Don Reichle "King Of Work-Arounds" LDT3 - SP1/CD3 - SP1 On WIN2K SP4 Dell 1.6 Ghz P4 512MB RAM NVIDIA 32MB AGP "Neil W" wrote in message news:4216818e_2@newsprd01... > I can get the line I want if I add a custom point code to my template at the > connect point. > >
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous

Yes, the connect points do show in the template, and yes I did mean Civil Design 3, not Civil 3D. The help article that you pasted does not apply since I am not receiving any error messages.The road output problem seems related to the point code table though since it will work if I assign a user defined code to the template. Thank you for replying. "Don Reichle" wrote in message news:42168404_1@newsprd01... > Hey Neil; > > Do the Connection Points display properly in your View/Edit Sections? > > While there is no Knowledge Base match for your exact problem, there is > one > that is reminiscent of the problem you're expressing: > http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/item?siteID=123112&id=2867506&linkID=2475507 > > Since you mentioned Civil 3, I'm assuming that you're referring to Civil > Design 3, and not Civil 3D. Note the version of LDT with the problem in > the > above article. > > HTH > > -- > Don Reichle > "King Of Work-Arounds" > LDT3 - SP1/CD3 - SP1 > On WIN2K SP4 > Dell 1.6 Ghz P4 > 512MB RAM > NVIDIA 32MB AGP > > > "Neil W" wrote in message news:4216818e_2@newsprd01... >> I can get the line I want if I add a custom point code to my template at > the >> connect point. >> >> > >
Message 5 of 5
Anonymous

The problem is with the template. I don't know what it is yet, but another segment of roadway works properly. No need for further replies for now. "Don Reichle" wrote in message news:42168404_1@newsprd01... > Hey Neil; > > Do the Connection Points display properly in your View/Edit Sections? > > While there is no Knowledge Base match for your exact problem, there is > one > that is reminiscent of the problem you're expressing: > http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/item?siteID=123112&id=2867506&linkID=2475507 > > Since you mentioned Civil 3, I'm assuming that you're referring to Civil > Design 3, and not Civil 3D. Note the version of LDT with the problem in > the > above article. > > HTH > > -- > Don Reichle > "King Of Work-Arounds" > LDT3 - SP1/CD3 - SP1 > On WIN2K SP4 > Dell 1.6 Ghz P4 > 512MB RAM > NVIDIA 32MB AGP > > > "Neil W" wrote in message news:4216818e_2@newsprd01... >> I can get the line I want if I add a custom point code to my template at > the >> connect point. >> >> > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report