AutoCAD Land Desktop

AutoCAD Land Desktop

explorenb
Message 1 of 6 (1,682 Views)

Change text size

1682 Views, 5 Replies
08-24-2004 08:24 AM
Is it possible to change text size on a specfic layer. I have a layer that text is too small to read and wish to change all the text using one command, ie. present text size 10 m, change to 20 m height.
*Russell Dieges
Message 2 of 6 (1,682 Views)

Re: Change text size

08-24-2004 08:27 AM in reply to: explorenb
Isolate the layer Select everything Open properties (CTRL+1) Change the Height value to your new text size HTH Russell
*John Michalik
Message 3 of 6 (1,682 Views)

08-24-2004 08:48 AM in reply to: explorenb
qselect -- John Michalik Drafting and Design LDD/CAD Development & Standards johnm@weissereng.com "explorenb" wrote in message news:30444107.1093361074794.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > Is it possible to change text size on a specfic layer. I have a layer that text is too small to read and wish to change all the text using one command, ie. present text size 10 m, change to 20 m height.
*Laurie Comerford
Message 4 of 6 (1,682 Views)

08-24-2004 12:55 PM in reply to: explorenb
Hi, This will only work if all the objects on the layer are text. The Land Desktop tools I would use are [Utilities][Selection Set] SS from the command line to select all the text on the layer. [Utilities][Replace Blocks/Text] -- Laurie Comerford CADApps www.cadapps.com.au "Russell Dieges" wrote in message news:412b5e41$1_3@newsprd01... > Isolate the layer > Select everything > Open properties (CTRL+1) > Change the Height value to your new text size > > HTH > Russell > >
*Brian Hailey
Message 5 of 6 (1,682 Views)

08-24-2004 01:59 PM in reply to: explorenb
Hi Laurie, Actually, in the properties window, you can select what type of object you want to edit out of all the selected objects. There is a pull down list at the top that will let you select any of the object types selected. Brian "Laurie Comerford" wrote in message news:412ba8cb$1_3@newsprd01... > Hi, > > This will only work if all the objects on the layer are text. > > The Land Desktop tools I would use are > [Utilities][Selection Set] SS from the command line to select all the text > on the layer. > [Utilities][Replace Blocks/Text] > > -- > > > Laurie Comerford > CADApps > www.cadapps.com.au > > "Russell Dieges" wrote in message > news:412b5e41$1_3@newsprd01... > > Isolate the layer > > Select everything > > Open properties (CTRL+1) > > Change the Height value to your new text size > > > > HTH > > Russell > > > > > >
*Jon
Message 6 of 6 (1,682 Views)

08-25-2004 04:46 AM in reply to: explorenb
explorenb wrote: > Is it possible to change text size on a specfic layer. I have a layer that text is too small to read and wish to change all the text using one command, ie. present text size 10 m, change to 20 m height. how about scaletext? jon
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.