Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatically set current alignment

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
178 Views, 1 Reply

Automatically set current alignment

Is there a way to automatically set current the alignment when load a drawing? I know the alignment name is stored in the profile block but I do not know how to get it to use it in a routine that can be loaded with the drawing. I use Land Desktop 2004 and usually we the same name for alignment and drawing. Any suggestion will be appreciated.
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi Adrian, You can do this quite easily with a program in VBA. The progam would rely on the "Current" alignment being either a constant name - or something which can be derived from the drawing name, or project name. Ultimately a program cannot make reliable jusdements for something like this unless you have a very structured process. Regards Laurie Comerford Adrian wrote: > Is there a way to automatically set current the alignment when load a > drawing? I know the alignment name is stored in the profile block but I do > not know how to get it to use it in a routine that can be loaded with the > drawing. I use Land Desktop 2004 and usually we the same name for alignment > and drawing. > Any suggestion will be appreciated. > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report