AutoCAD Land Desktop

AutoCAD Land Desktop

AlThorp
Message 1 of 3 (364 Views)
Accepted Solution

Autodesk Survey 3 Service Pack 1 (Unlocked)

364 Views, 2 Replies
06-28-2011 06:35 AM

I am still running Land Desktop 3 with Civil Design 3 and Survey 3.  There is a Locked version of the Survey 3 service pack 1, but there does not appear to be an unlocked version available on Autodesk's website.  Seems odd to me that Autodesk would release a service pack for the locked variety (trial, educational, international) and not give the same service pack to its unlocked users.  Anyone know whether there was ever a service pack released for the unlocked version of Survey 3?

*Expert Elite*
Jeff_M
Message 2 of 3 (365 Views)

Re: Autodesk Survey 3 Service Pack 1 (Unlocked)

06-28-2011 07:02 AM in reply to: AlThorp

From the Readme for this SP:

Important information for unlocked installs: If you have an unlocked version of Autodesk Survey 3, then you do not need the Autodesk Survey 3 Service Pack 1.

and:

Summary of Autodesk Survey 3 Service Pack 1 Fixes

Compatibility Issue with Product Service Packs

• This service pack ensures that your locked version of Autodesk Survey 3 is compatibile with Autodesk Land Desktop 3 after you apply the Autodesk Land Desktop 3 Service Pack 1. There are no additional fixes for Autodesk Survey provided in this service pack.
Jeff_M, also a frequent Swamper
AlThorp
Message 3 of 3 (356 Views)

Re: Autodesk Survey 3 Service Pack 1 (Unlocked)

06-28-2011 08:12 AM in reply to: Jeff_M

Thank you very much!  Obviously, it would help if I read the literature! :smileywink:

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.