cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7
Anonymous
226 Views, 6 Replies

Auto-linework

Could someone send me an example of a field book with linework? I have toyed with it for a while, but when I manually insert commands like "beg bldg" or "beg ep" it connects all the points whether the descriptor matches or not... Any help would be great. ewb@rtsurvey.com
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

You should be getting something from me very soon. -- Dennis Hyman, Cad Operator, Survey Dept. Windows 2000Pro 512mb RAM, 2.4Ghz P4 GForce 4 MX video card LDD2004 Map, Civil Design & Survey "Eric" wrote in message news:41ee8e13$1_3@newsprd01... > Could someone send me an example of a field book with linework? I have > toyed with it for a while, but when I manually insert commands like "beg > bldg" or "beg ep" it connects all the points whether the descriptor matches > or not... Any help would be great. > > > ewb@rtsurvey.com > >
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous

I suggest breakline designer for http://www.rsteltman.com It's WAY easier than the field book and has alot more options. Robert "Eric" wrote in message news:41ee8e13$1_3@newsprd01... > Could someone send me an example of a field book with linework? I have > toyed with it for a while, but when I manually insert commands like "beg > bldg" or "beg ep" it connects all the points whether the descriptor > matches or not... Any help would be great. > > > ewb@rtsurvey.com > >
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous

BTW, you have to END your lines as well. "Eric" wrote in message news:41ee8e13$1_3@newsprd01... > Could someone send me an example of a field book with linework? I have > toyed with it for a while, but when I manually insert commands like "beg > bldg" or "beg ep" it connects all the points whether the descriptor matches > or not... Any help would be great. > > > ewb@rtsurvey.com > >
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous

Hi Dennis, Actually, it should only be necessary to start the figures (ex. B BC1, B BC2, etc.) and add the curves. The conversion to fbk will add the Ends and continues for you when a code other than one matching the open figure is encountered. Bud Miller www.BudCAD.com Legal descriptions and more in LDT "Dennis Hyman" wrote in message news:41eea6d8_3@newsprd01... > BTW, you have to END your lines as well. > > > "Eric" wrote in message news:41ee8e13$1_3@newsprd01... >> Could someone send me an example of a field book with linework? I have >> toyed with it for a while, but when I manually insert commands like "beg >> bldg" or "beg ep" it connects all the points whether the descriptor > matches >> or not... Any help would be great. >> >> >> ewb@rtsurvey.com >> >> > >
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous

You'll want to check your Collector settings and make sure "Match Figure Name with Point Description" is checked. Bud Miller www.BudCAD.com Legal descriptions and more in LDT "Eric" wrote in message news:41ee8e13$1_3@newsprd01... > Could someone send me an example of a field book with linework? I have > toyed with it for a while, but when I manually insert commands like "beg > bldg" or "beg ep" it connects all the points whether the descriptor > matches or not... Any help would be great. > > > ewb@rtsurvey.com > >
Message 7 of 7
Anonymous

Hi, If you look back through my posts, I've explained the process with sample point descriptions numerous times, as well as describing how you can practise yourself with a batch file. -- Laurie Comerford CADApps www.cadapps.com.au "Eric" wrote in message news:41ee8e13$1_3@newsprd01... > Could someone send me an example of a field book with linework? I have > toyed with it for a while, but when I manually insert commands like "beg > bldg" or "beg ep" it connects all the points whether the descriptor matches > or not... Any help would be great. > > > ewb@rtsurvey.com > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report