Anonymous
347 Views, 3 Replies

are Caice & civil 3D software merging

Our Caice reseller informed us it was.
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I have heard the same thing. The best parts of Caice are going to be incorporated into Civil3d. I am sure that caice will be around for quite a while though. "Todd W" wrote in message news:407eb41a_3@newsprd01... > Our Caice reseller informed us it was. > >
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

See a similar thread in the civil 3d group. There is a lot of discussion there. "Landman" wrote in message news:407ebd20$1_2@newsprd01... > I have heard the same thing. The best parts of Caice are going to be > incorporated into Civil3d. I am sure that caice will be around for quite a > while though. > > "Todd W" wrote in message > news:407eb41a_3@newsprd01... > > Our Caice reseller informed us it was. > > > > > >
Message 4 of 4
cadtown

I wouldn't be surprised if Caice is incorporated into Civil 3D. The best part of CAiCE is the X-Section fragment and the best part of Civil 3D is the parametric design. Therefore, the merging of the two should not technically difficult as some may think. It will look very much like current Civil 3D with CAiCE fragment add-on for template design.

Peter,

http://www.cadtown.com

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report