Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Active Viewport Toolbar Icons Disappeared

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
cdesisto
3906 Views, 5 Replies

Active Viewport Toolbar Icons Disappeared

Hopefully this is something simple to fix?
The icons in the bottom right corner of the screen that appear when you make a viewport active have disappeared (ie viewport scale, lock/unlock viewport). How can I get these back? It may have happened when I was working in a drawing that had a fatal error, not sure if the two are connected or not. Thanks!

Christi
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: cdesisto

Options > Display > Display Drawing Status Bar

Is this what you are looking for?
Message 3 of 6
cdesisto

I think that may be it. But I am using Autodesk 2007 and when I right click to get to options and go to the Display Tab the check box for "display drawing status bar" is not there. I looked in autocad 2009 and its there. Where can I find this option for Autodesk 2007?

Thanks!
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous

I know what you are talking about, this is one thing I would clear out cause I wanted more graphics area. I just can't currently remember. I looked at clean screen and full screen and that does nothing. For some reason a thing called drawing aids comes to mind. I am on 2010 products so the variables I have, you might not have. We have a variable called statusbar but it didn't control what I thought it controled and when I took at the help, which usually states the variable name also, shows nothing. If I remember I will repost. You could also try posting and searching the archives at the Autocad 2007 DG. Edited by: azrdgldr on May 7, 2010 9:47 AM
Message 5 of 6
exxtremitie

I'm having the same problem with Autocad 2007... still no help.

Message 6 of 6
exxtremitie

Found it! Right click in a toolbar, and select "viewports" toolbar to display.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report