Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Translation from Feet-Inches to Metric

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
bradleybhuizenga
716 Views, 1 Reply

Translation from Feet-Inches to Metric

Hello again, I am in charge of a project for international non profit construction and I like this program for quick and easy simplistic spatial design and its capability to export easy into .DWG formats for architectural purposes. One thing I would like to suggest however is a click-button to translate a Metric drawing into a Feet-Inches drawing because the drawings are written in Metric for overseas design and construction but they are approved and sent out for funding here in the States, but the problem is that most funding Americans aren't understanding of the Metric system and it would be helpful to send them drawings with Imperial measurements. 

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
avto
in reply to: bradleybhuizenga

Here is the link to Freestyle Wish List, where Freestyle users suggest a feature that they would like to see implemented in Freestyle as well as vote for other users suggestions, thus letting Freestyle development team prioritize user requests.

Please log your suggestion regarding implementing an option to translate a Metric drawing into a Feet-Inches drawing in Freestyle.  Hopefully other Freestyle users can find your request useful and vote for it.

Avto Chachava
Autodesk Product Support
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report