Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not a good 1st outing..

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
DJMCGEAX
638 Views, 2 Replies

Not a good 1st outing..

Reminded me of a program called freehand... with less features. Anyhow I was figuring it would be a nice little program for getting those details sketches I get from folks into a soft copy version... from the start its a bit on the slow side as stated in other threads, the grouping of adjoining lines is also a feature I could do with out. Also when I attempted to copy multiple lines and splines and then rotate them through -90deg my whole system gave up and required a hard reset. A "Shift" lock for ortho like other graphic apps would be nice... All in all its quicker to hand sketch stuff for me... was about halfway along creating something and gave up.... Also could Impression not just be beefed up to include these features? or is going to be a free piece of kit for the masses? Does it support a Sketch pad\tablet feature I saw something in options about finger interaction.. not sure how my big fingers would work out trying to draw parallel lines close together...
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: DJMCGEAX

I also felt that this program was "lackluster", I would be able to use it for any work that I currently do with Autosketch. 

Message 3 of 3
crounsl
in reply to: Anonymous

kweakley -

Can you expand a bit upon what you feel is lackluster about the application?  Also, we have a feature request list where you can vote for features located at - https://autocadfreestyle.autodesk.com/wishlist

We are keen to make Freestyle a useful application and welcome feedback.

Lisa

Lisa Crounse
Sr. Product Manager

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report