Did you mean: 

Lost my palettes

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
salet
578 Views, 3 Replies

Lost my palettes

Hi All

I installed Coop onto my system. Looks great. The only thing I would ask is having the dimension text be within the dimension line and not on top of the dimension line... maybe make that a selectable option.

well.

I ran into an issue with the palettes. I closed the palettes as at the time I did not need them but when I went to go use them to try adding a door/window they would not show up. This also is happening with the other palettes.

Any help is appreciated
--paul
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
yschober
in reply to: salet

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your Feedback and I'm glad that you like what you've seen so far.

We currently don't have any display options for dimensions, but it's good to know that this is something that you are looking for. We will add it to our customer request list.

As far as the palette issue is concerned, did you find the Show/Hide Palette option in the right-click menu (just right-click on a blank area of the paper with no selection)? If you tried that and still didn't get your palettes back, let me know and we'll dig deeper.

Thanks,
Yan
Message 3 of 4
salet

Hi Yan

Yes I did try the Show/Hide Palette option. I saw a little flicker and that was it. Nothing came up.
I remember closing a portion of the window on the right hand side of the screen. I probably closed something I wasn't supposed to close.
Is there a area to the right that is meant for the palettes and other menu's.

Thanks
--paul
Message 4 of 4
yschober

Hi Paul,

I think you might have run into a defect that occurs in some rare instances. Did you see a big, mostly black palette on the right side of the screen (after first launch) and close that palette? If so, then you might need to re-install the application to get your palettes back. As far as I know, that is the only way to fix the problem, but I will double-check with the rest of the team just to make sure.

If you do decided to reinstall Project Cooper, just close the application if you see the black palette again (don't close the palette). Once you restart the application, the black palette should be gone.

I'm really sorry that you have run into this problem - we are looking at fixing this defect asap.

Thanks,
Yan

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report