Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

INSTALLATION PROBLEM

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
jondibiase
735 Views, 1 Reply

INSTALLATION PROBLEM

I had Freestyle installed and the last time I went to open it, it told me that there was a upgrade available so I told it to go ahead. It proceeded to uninstall the program and when it started to download and install the upgrade it gave me the following error "Failed downloading component, please check your internet connection and try again" well the internet connection is working fine or I would not be able to type this on your web site. I tried downloading several times and have received the same error every day for the past 5 days, I was thinking that your server was down or some kind of problem like that. I also tried reinstalling the original download that I installed from the first time and I get the same error with that file as well. I am at a loss at this point, I have no trace of the original install, and no way to reinstall, and I have a involved floorplan drawing that I have to get done by Saturday. I would also like to let you know how dissatisfied I am that there is no phone support for this product. I have attached a .jpg of the error that I have received.
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
mwn
Community Manager
in reply to: jondibiase

Hello,

I am very sorry you are having problems with installing the Update.  Are you seeing any other error messages?  When you try to install are you seeing this error immediately or does the install appear to be working then this occurs?

Please contact me directly and I will be of assistance.

Sincerely,

Michael Nauman

AutoCAD Freestyle Test Development Lead

michael.nauman@autodesk.com

“https://damassets.autodesk.net/content/dam/autodesk/logos/autodesk-logo-primary-rgb-black-small_forum.png”

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report