Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD Freestyle no longer a Technology Preview

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
crounsl
507 Views, 1 Reply

AutoCAD Freestyle no longer a Technology Preview

It’s official. We’ve launched AutoCAD Freestyle software. If you have been using the AutoCAD Freestyle Technology Preview, formerly known as Project Cooper, you can now purchase the full release software or try the latest version of AutoCAD Freestyle for 30 days. Check out the new features here - http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/pc/index?siteID=123112&id=14985089

To update your software to the latest version, click “Update” the next time you start AutoCAD Freestyle. The software will automatically download and install the trial version of the full release on your system. You do not need to uninstall and re-download the software.

The technology preview release software will stop working June 30, 2010.

AutoCAD Freestyle is only available for purchase in the United States and Canada. If you are outside of these two countries, we hope to make AutoCAD Freestyle available soon in your area. If you would like to be notified when it does become available in your area, please fill out this form - http://autocadfreestyle.autodesk.com/feedback and tell us where you are located.

Thanks to everyone who sent us feedback during the last six months. This new release is a reflection of your requests and comments. Edited by: crounsl on Apr 26, 2010 2:33 PM

Lisa Crounse
Sr. Product Manager
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
StephenMBindon
in reply to: crounsl

As it is an electronic download purchase, why can't I buy it from outside the US? I enjoyed using the trial version over the last few months, and would like to purchase at the current "special" price on the Autodesk website for myself as part of my study. However, if and when it's available here in New Zealand, it will probably be too expensive and I'll not buy it, thus losing a customer.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report