Community
AutoCAD Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to select multiple objects, when the objects are wider than screen size

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
cadopS9FGP
338 Views, 4 Replies

Not able to select multiple objects, when the objects are wider than screen size

Hi, as you can see from video when I am zoomed out and selected all object which I want to select, got selected but when I zoomed it and selected the same objects, only elements that were visible in screen was selected, could anyone help me out

Labels (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
imadHabash
in reply to: cadopS9FGP

Hi,

Try when selecting to pick and drag for left direction (cross selection) not for right (window selection), any changes? 

Note :

Drag from left to right to select all objects that are entirely enclosed in the selection rectangle or lasso (window selection).

Message 3 of 5
cadffm

@cadopS9FGP  schrieb:

Hi, as you can see from video when I am zoomed out and selected all object which I want to select, got selected but when I zoomed it and selected the same objects, only elements that were visible in screen was selected, could anyone help me out

This is how AutoCAD worked for three decades! But since a few versions you can choose the acting:

SELECTIONOFFSCREEN

- Sebastian -
Message 4 of 5
cadopS9FGP

Hi, the problem persists even for Cros Selection, here is the video for your reference

Message 5 of 5
cadopS9FGP
in reply to: cadffm

Thanks Man! It worked, this was bothering me from last few days, finally solved! Once again thank you!!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Customer Advisory Groups

Autodesk Design & Make Report