Did you mean: 

Multileader Line Width

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
josanchez6AQGD
1974 Views, 6 Replies

Multileader Line Width

Does anyone know how to get the leader linetype in a multileader to be wider? I understand that I can change the lineweight and toggle it on and off but I wanted it to be wider. I am looking for an option like plinewid for the leader linetype. I just don't know how to apply something like that to the linetype. Maybe creating a custom linetype? Any help is appreciated. 

Labels (3)
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
pendean
in reply to: josanchez6AQGD

That's the only option available to you, LWEIGHT settings.
Message 3 of 7
vinodkl
in reply to: josanchez6AQGD

Hi @josanchez6AQGD 

Any reason for not using Lineweight?  The easier way would be to use Lineweight, but you can also create a dynamic block using the Pline similar to multileader. It would be easier to create a dynamic block if the multileader is of a simple type 🙂 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ವಿನೋದ್ ಕೆ ಎಲ್( System Design Engineer)

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others.

Please mark "Accept as Solution" if my reply resolves the issue or answers your question, to help others in the community.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 4 of 7
ParishSouthBdx
in reply to: vinodkl

I agree, lineweight either by color or layer would do it.

Message 5 of 7

Make a Custom Multi-Leader Style where each individual style has its own line weight.

1.png

Chicagolooper
Message 6 of 7

Hello, so how can I change the line width when using ML block like hexagons (not Mtext)?

Message 7 of 7

Hi @PaulineP54QC 

Have you tried CLASSICINSERT command to edit the block?

1. Enter CLASSICINSERT on command line. 
  2. Click name dropdown and choose the hex block then insert the block. 
  3. Select the newly inserted block=>right click=>open in block editor. (You can delete this inserted block later.)
  4. In the block editor change (edit) the lineweight. Close the block editor making sure to save your changes during close. 
Chicagolooper

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Customer Advisory Groups

Autodesk Design & Make Report