Did you mean: 

Circle and radius lines not plotting correctly

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
sean.waltman
178 Views, 3 Replies

Circle and radius lines not plotting correctly

Good morning, I'm plotting some designs and came across something interesting... I've attached a few screenshots for reference. For whatever reason the radius and circle lines look shaded after a plot. Everything else is crisp and high quality.. 

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
pendean
in reply to: sean.waltman

Is that "plotimage" from inside your PDF viewer? If yes, by chance is that Adobe Acrobat? If yes, try a different PDF viewer, your webbrowser will open PDF files too these days, see if the issue is still there.

If the issue is still there, then your PLOT parameters are at play: an errant plot style table, or lack there of, shademode setting or more. We'll need to see a screenshot of your PLOT command pop-up.

Message 3 of 4
sean.waltman
in reply to: pendean

Hi!

So, I opened my plot file using Google Chrome and the plot looks PERFECT compared to opening with Adobe Acrobat...

Do you have a recommendation (or is there) a way to automatically default to opening a PDF through Google Chrome?  

Message 4 of 4
pendean
in reply to: sean.waltman

Change your Acrobat Page Display settings to match mine

pendean_0-1715180461764.png

Or only use Adobe's own PDF driver (not sure it's free, and it is Windows based) to plot from AutoCAD exclusively and forever.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Customer Advisory Groups

Autodesk Design & Make Report