Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding New Sheet to Drawing and SSM

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
alexander-desousa
307 Views, 3 Replies

Adding New Sheet to Drawing and SSM

This may be a silly question, but it's been a minute since I've used the Sheet Set Manager.  I have a project where I've built my model in model space.  Now I'm ready to add some plan sheets using the SSM - When I insert a new sheet into the SSM, it saves it to a separate file.  I seem to recall there used to be an option to insert the new sheet as a layout tab in the existing drawing (not a separate file), but can't figure it out.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

You can drag the layout tab and drop it in the Sheet Set Manager or use Import Layout as Sheet.

Jimmy Bergmark
JTB World - Software development and consulting for CAD and license usage reports
https://jtbworld.com

Message 3 of 4

Thanks Jimmy - I thought there was a way to do it through the SSM itself.  I may have been remembering certain behaviour/options from Civil 3D's sheet creation tools.  I don't use vanilla ACAD for much these days.

I own a licence to your SSM Properties Editor BTW and love it... it's a great tool!

Message 4 of 4
neaton
in reply to: alexander-desousa

Another way to add one or more sheets from the SSM is to right click on one of the sheets listed and select "Import sheet..." It will open a dialog box to select files.

Nancy

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost