AutoCAD for Mac Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD for Mac Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD for Mac topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unmountable DMG file for AutoCAD 2013

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
chester
1798 Views, 6 Replies

Unmountable DMG file for AutoCAD 2013

I am attempting to install AutoCAD2013 on my MacBook Pro. It is running OS 10.8 - Mountain Lion. In my research on the internet I have found some that have trouble installing and others that have had success in installing and running AutoCAD2013 for Mac on their machines running Mountain Lion. 

This is the error I get after I attempt to open the DMG file after downloading. Any suggestions or thoughts? 

Screen Shot 2012-10-07 at 1.04.57 PM.png

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
maxim_k
in reply to: chester

Hi

AutoCAD installation DMG file appears to be damaged, so try to download it again.

Maxim

Do you find the posts helpful? "LIKE" these posts!
Have your question been answered successfully? Click 'ACCEPT SOLUTION' button.

Maxim Kanaev
Architect
MARSS

MacACAD | Linkedin

Etiquette and Ground Rules of Autodesk Community
Message 3 of 7
mvwagner
in reply to: maxim_k

I just downloaded it again and I am getting the same message. 

Message 4 of 7
superlos4646
in reply to: mvwagner

Hi!

I have the same problem... I have downloaded 3 times and I get the same error... Whats wrong? Maybe Autodesk have damaged .dmg on thei website...

Message 5 of 7
maxim_k
in reply to: superlos4646

Hi guys,

Try this

http://www.techiecorner.com/2547/mac-open-dmg-file-no-mountable-file-system-error/

Maxim

Do you find the posts helpful? "LIKE" these posts!
Have your question been answered successfully? Click 'ACCEPT SOLUTION' button.

Maxim Kanaev
Architect
MARSS

MacACAD | Linkedin

Etiquette and Ground Rules of Autodesk Community
Message 6 of 7
chester

Maxim,

Thanks for hte follow up and the suggestion. Also thank you to others for posting to this thread and keeping me from thinking I'm crazy and inept. I'll try this link and let y'all know how it goes.

- c

Message 7 of 7
willsonrose

Unmountable DMG file is one of the critical issue has occured with me when I was accessing the Mac files of my Mac external device. Because of that I was lost all my files present on the Mac volume. In this case I had lost my Mac data that was important for me. Then I use a Mac data recovery tool to get back my files. It works and solve the problm of Mac data loss. after that I found that Mac DMG is working and can be mounted.

http://www.restoremacdata.com

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost