AutoCAD for Mac Forum
Welcome to Autodeskā€™s AutoCAD for Mac Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD for Mac topics.
cancel
Showing results forĀ 
ShowĀ Ā onlyĀ  | Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Two-Finger Pan no longer working in Yosemite

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
SamShulman
968 Views, 1 Reply

Two-Finger Pan no longer working in Yosemite

I have had AutoCAD 2014 for Mac for a few months now and I have always been able to pan around using two-finger panning on my trackpad. However, last night I updated to OS X Yosemite and now when I use two-finger panning, it zooms in and out. I'm not sure how updating my OS would effect AutoCAD but this problem only started after the update. I know I can pan by holding the space bar but I find this much less practical than the former two-finger panning. Also, I am used to zooming in and out using pinch gestures but now when I zoom this way it jumps and skips because it is trying to read the gesture as two-finger zooming. Has anyone else had this issue? Is there a setting somewhere to return to two-finger panning instead of two-finger zooming?

Thanks,

Sam

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
maxim_k
in reply to: SamShulman

Welcome to Autodesk Forums!

Hi Sam,

This is knowing issue and it was already discussed here (last three posts):

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/autocad-for-mac-general/2-finger-gesture-zooming-rather-than-panning/t...

Autodesk is working to resolve this issue in SP3 for AC for Mac 2014, you can try to install beta version of SP3, look here for the details:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/autocad-for-mac-general/autocad-and-lt-2014-for-mac-sp3-beta-version-i...

I already tested this Beta on Yosemite and the issue with 2 finger gesture indeed resolved with this SP3 installed.

Maxim

Do you find the posts helpful? "LIKE" these posts!
Have your question been answered successfully? Click 'ACCEPT SOLUTION' button.

Maxim Kanaev
Architect
MARSS

MacACAD | Linkedin

Etiquette and Ground Rules of Autodesk Community

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

ā€Boost