AutoCAD for Mac Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD for Mac Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD for Mac topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble with interpolation

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
241 Views, 3 Replies

Trouble with interpolation

I have an instruction in my AutoCAD homework asking me:

"The end points of the section line and the river surface (elevations) should be interpolated and plot as well."

The green horizontal line is the section line, the blue spline is the river and the red perpendicular dash lines are the lines I need to interpolate to find how far down they should go from the section line.

The white perpendicular lines from the intersection between the contour line and section line go down to their specific CONTROL lines which are offset by 5 units apart from each other. I don't know how to figure this out it was not shown in class and I'm not the best with figuring out an interpolation equation.

Screen Shot 2015-11-29 at 8.34.12 PM.png

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I need to figure out where the control points will land from the end points on either side of the section line and from the intersection of the river and section line down to the control reference lines
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

Bump
Message 4 of 4
maxim_k

Hi,

Seems your question is not AutoCAD related, or I cannot figure out what do you need, sorry.

Maxim

Do you find the posts helpful? "LIKE" these posts!
Have your question been answered successfully? Click 'ACCEPT SOLUTION' button.

Maxim Kanaev
Architect
MARSS

MacACAD | Linkedin

Etiquette and Ground Rules of Autodesk Community

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost