AutoCAD for Mac Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD for Mac Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD for Mac topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support for 3DConnexion devices

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
hardsniffer
1001 Views, 8 Replies

Support for 3DConnexion devices

Does anyone have a clue when Autodesk supports 3DConnexion devices in the AutoCAD for Mac software? I know the Windows version does. 

Gr. Stephan

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
jaich
in reply to: hardsniffer

No.

Message 3 of 9
redant

Hi GR Stephan,

Any news on wheather AUTOCAD MAC 2011 has support for 3dCONNEXION divices yet, as I am wanting to change from Rhino3d on my mac to AUTOCAD, but not if it is not going to support the spacenavigator. It has halved my workload, I cannot really see myslef going back to tedious pan and scroll commands, from being able to move around naturally with my left hand.

later,

Anton

Message 4 of 9
osaka_victor
in reply to: redant

Come on. PLEASE add 3DConnexion support to AutoCAD 2013 for MAC....PLEASE!!!!!

Tags (1)
Message 5 of 9
mrzanee
in reply to: osaka_victor

Any update on this topic?

Message 6 of 9
maxim_k
in reply to: mrzanee

Welcome to the Autodesk Forums!

Unfortunately - no.

Maxim

Do you find the posts helpful? "LIKE" these posts!
Have your question been answered successfully? Click 'ACCEPT SOLUTION' button.

Maxim Kanaev
Architect
MARSS

MacACAD | Linkedin

Etiquette and Ground Rules of Autodesk Community
Message 7 of 9
mendezarcediego
in reply to: maxim_k

Simply "NO"? Well... are you guys at Autodesk working on it at least? 3Dconnexion said you guys took the responsability for developing this drivers, is it true? who and when is somebody gonna work on this? This devices are expensive, I own a 3Dconnexion Sapace Explorer USB, we are also talking about Autocad (expensive also) which is supposed to be the mother of all CAD's. Why is there no iniciative on this?

Message 8 of 9

@mendezarcediego wrote:

Simply "NO"? Well... are you guys at Autodesk working on it at least? 3Dconnexion said you guys took the responsability for developing this drivers, is it true? who and when is somebody gonna work on this? This devices are expensive, I own a 3Dconnexion Sapace Explorer USB, we are also talking about Autocad (expensive also) which is supposed to be the mother of all CAD's. Why is there no iniciative on this?

Autodesk folk don't come around here all that often; you'd probably get a better response if you address them directly.  

Message 9 of 9
maxim_k

Exactly - I'm not an Autodesk guy, I'm a regular user, same as you.

Maxim

Do you find the posts helpful? "LIKE" these posts!
Have your question been answered successfully? Click 'ACCEPT SOLUTION' button.

Maxim Kanaev
Architect
MARSS

MacACAD | Linkedin

Etiquette and Ground Rules of Autodesk Community

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost