AutoCAD for Mac Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD for Mac Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD for Mac topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reached activation limit

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
vitale.simone
499 Views, 2 Replies

reached activation limit

i tried in the support center without luck
my problem is I re-installed autocad 2012 for mac but I cannot activate the program because of the reached activation limit. I went to the autodesk student web page to grab my activation code and in my software page i found out that i downloaded autocad electrical ap, map 3d, mechanical, map, raster design and rev it which I DIDN'T. so what i should do? thanks

when I checked again today it seems i downloaded maya too. so, anyone can help me?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
jaded13640
in reply to: vitale.simone

I wish I could help but I'm having the same problem. I had computer problems which required me to re install and there were installation errors that required me to restart the installation process over and over. Evidently each of which "costed" me an activation. I went to "technical support" only to roam around for hours not finding what I need.

come on...someone help...we can't be the first two people to run into this. There has to be a way to request additional activations

Wayne

Message 3 of 3
pendean
in reply to: jaded13640

You only get so many free installation attempts before it starts to look like a licensing violation on the Autodesk end.

Please call Autodesk Product Registration and Authorization in person to resolve:

http://en.autodesk.ca/adsk/servlet/index?siteID=97​19649&id=9830778

1-800-551-1490 > Option 1 (English) > Option 1 > (Stand-alone)

Asia / Pacific: 65.6735.5688
Europe / Middle East / Asia: 41.32.723.9595

You will need to provide your serial number and request code. And provide info that matches the registered owner of the license.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost