AutoCAD for Mac Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD for Mac Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD for Mac topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem saving as pdf

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
mece.gio
286 Views, 1 Reply

Problem saving as pdf

Hi everyone,

I'm having problem saving my dwg file as pdf, I explain:

I have autocad2014 on a Mac OS X, when I go to print and do all the edit page setup for an A1 page,

everything seems fine but when I try to save as pdf.. nothing happens.. I created a new dwg file

but nothing it doesn't save it.. I know that it works because I used it just some months ago, 

I tryed the export as solution but it cuts half of the page even if i set it up.. 

I don't know what to do anymore and this is driving me crazy because tomorrow I have the deadline..

So please if anyone can help me i'd very glad. 

Foto1Foto2.jpgFoto3.jpg

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
maxim_k
in reply to: mece.gio

Welcome to the Autodesk Forums!

This could be a problem of paper size you are using.

Try to create Custom Paper size with the same parameters as A1 paper size, use page setup to assign this Custom Paper size to page setup you are using to export as PDF.

You can also try to save as PDF from Preview after you will create custom paper size and assign it to Page setup, but before you click on Preview button - check that your custom paper size (you can give it some special name) is in place in "Paper size" list in Print dialog:

Screen Shot 2014-06-18 at 22.13.10.png

Maxim

Do you find the posts helpful? "LIKE" these posts!
Have your question been answered successfully? Click 'ACCEPT SOLUTION' button.

Maxim Kanaev
Architect
MARSS

MacACAD | Linkedin

Etiquette and Ground Rules of Autodesk Community

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost