AutoCAD for Mac Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD for Mac Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD for Mac topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Problem] Autocad 2014 Mouse Issue

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
micaelpinheiro
607 Views, 1 Reply

[Problem] Autocad 2014 Mouse Issue

Hello

I've been using autocad 2014 for mac and i've been loving the experience. Today i was to begin modeling a file in 3D, and a bug starter happening. The crosshair isn't at the same place that the center of the crosshair is. And when i zoom, it goes so far away that i stop seeing the crosshair. But this only occurs when i go to 3D. Also the ucs in the corner, goes all crazy, and you stop seeing that.

One more thing, when i am drawing, the snap seems to be a little appart from the snap point. Looks like in 2D the problem also occurs but in a smaller way. How can i correct this? 

I am using OSX Mavericks with all the updates, and the machine is a late 2013 macbook pro retina 15 with dedicated graphics.

As you can see in the image, the selection is highlited but the crosshair is far away from the object. This is because the mouse is already there but not the crosshair.

This is a huge problem.....

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
maxim_k
in reply to: micaelpinheiro

Welcome to the Autodesk Forums!

Hi,

Hard to say what could be a problem...

The only one thing I noticed, that all objects in your drawing are far away from WCS origin.

Could you post your drawing here?

It is also not absolutely clear for me what do you mean by "The crosshair isn't at the same place that the center of the crosshair is."

Maxim

Do you find the posts helpful? "LIKE" these posts!
Have your question been answered successfully? Click 'ACCEPT SOLUTION' button.

Maxim Kanaev
Architect
MARSS

MacACAD | Linkedin

Etiquette and Ground Rules of Autodesk Community

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost