AutoCAD for Mac Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD for Mac Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD for Mac topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

printing from the model

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
elia.bez
268 Views, 6 Replies

printing from the model

hi everybody every time i try to print from the model by window the image in the pdf is a little bit shifted from the one i chose in my selection...is there anything i can do?

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
maxim_k
in reply to: elia.bez

Hi,

Have you tried "Center on page" option in Page Setup dialog?

Screen Shot 2013-01-27 at 21.42.10.png

Maxim

Do you find the posts helpful? "LIKE" these posts!
Have your question been answered successfully? Click 'ACCEPT SOLUTION' button.

Maxim Kanaev
Architect
MARSS

MacACAD | Linkedin

Etiquette and Ground Rules of Autodesk Community
Message 3 of 7
elia.bez
in reply to: maxim_k

thank you for the help but i can't do that...i explain myself, there are a lot of command i can't use on autocad 2013 for mac such as pagesetup, plotstyle because when i do everything is blocked and when i click sounds like "tung,tung"  Is there another way to do that since now i'm printing in A1 and cutting them after. What is my problem with those commands, is there a common problem?since i had the same problem in autocad 2012 for mac..is there anything i can do,

Thanks for the help.

Message 4 of 7
maxim_k

Have you tried to "Reset Application Options..." from Application tab of AutoCAD Preferences?

Or at least to reinstall AutoCAD (don't forget to uncheck "Leave my settings" in "Remove AutoCAD" dialog.

Maxim

Do you find the posts helpful? "LIKE" these posts!
Have your question been answered successfully? Click 'ACCEPT SOLUTION' button.

Maxim Kanaev
Architect
MARSS

MacACAD | Linkedin

Etiquette and Ground Rules of Autodesk Community
Message 5 of 7
elia.bez
in reply to: maxim_k

thanks for the reply, i'm not sure i understood what you just sad..could you please explain that to me again?

Message 6 of 7
elia.bez

ups i'm sorry wrong post i didn't understand the other one about the ctb

Message 7 of 7
wei503

elia.bez wrote:

thank you for the help but i can't do that...i explain myself, there are a lot of command i can't use on autocad 2013 for mac such as pagesetup, plotstyle because when i do everything is blocked and when i click sounds like "tung,tung"  Is there another way to do that since now i'm printing in A1 and cutting them after. What is my problem with those commands, is there a common problem?since i had the same problem in autocad 2012 for mac..is there anything i can do,

Thanks for the help.

This issue was fixed in AutoCAD 2013 for Mac SP1 and AutoCAD 2012 for Mac SP3. You can click menu AutoCAD 2013 > check for updates to install SP1. Then, you should not have this issue.

Thanks,
Wei

Wei Ma
AutoCAD for Mac QA Manager

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost