AutoCAD for Mac Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD for Mac Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD for Mac topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printer Presets

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
667 Views, 4 Replies

Printer Presets

Hi,

Our client recently reinstalled Autocad LT 2014 on her Mac. When printing, she is missing the presets she had before, B&W (only printer black and white) and Colour (printed in colour).

See here:

4.png

I can't find where you are able to create and save new presets.

Can anyone help?

Cheers,

Craig

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
maxim_k
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi Craig,

If you want to save preset for printer features (colour mode in your case), you need to make all adjustments for current printer in Print dialog, than select "Save current settings as preset" from Presets pull down, give the name to the preset. From now if you will select particular printer from Printer drop down list you will be able to select the preset saved earlier for this printer from Presets list.

You can also remove (or duplicate) presets you created via "Sow presets" menu from Presets drop down list.

Maxim

Do you find the posts helpful? "LIKE" these posts!
Have your question been answered successfully? Click 'ACCEPT SOLUTION' button.

Maxim Kanaev
Architect
MARSS

MacACAD | Linkedin

Etiquette and Ground Rules of Autodesk Community
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: maxim_k

Thanks, not sure how we missed that one. I'll try it out.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous

I have a same problem. Here is what i see. I dont know where to go tochoose between color or band white.

Any thoughts? 

thanks!

Message 5 of 5
maxim_k

Hi,

If you want to save preset(s) for printer features, you need at first open them in Print dialog:
Open drop down list which shows "AutoCAD" (in the middle of the Print dialog), than look for printer features at the bottom of the list - could be "Print quality" or something like this, depends on printer software.
Select this item in the list, fine tune points options, than save print preset as I described in my earlier post.

Maxim

Do you find the posts helpful? "LIKE" these posts!
Have your question been answered successfully? Click 'ACCEPT SOLUTION' button.

Maxim Kanaev
Architect
MARSS

MacACAD | Linkedin

Etiquette and Ground Rules of Autodesk Community

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report