AutoCAD for Mac Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD for Mac Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD for Mac topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
266 Views, 4 Replies

pdf

I cannot find the DWG to PDF in the plot folder. All help topics say it is the default printer. How can i install it. I want to save as ISO A1 pdf so i can send out.

I am using Autocad 2015 on a macbook pro

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
hwalker
in reply to: Anonymous

Welcome to the Forums

Unfortunately this is Autocad for Windows, you need AutoCAD for Mac

BUT Before you go. Choose PUBLISH. There is an option in there under PUBLISH TO where you can select PDF

Howard Walker
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Left Handed and Proud

Message 3 of 5
filipefrancisco

you have to install an PDF printer on the MAC to solve that problem

Filipe Francisco
Comunidade Autodesk - Português - Colaborador
Autodesk Certified Instructor | AutoCAD Certified | Revit Architecture Certified | Autodesk Expert Elite

YOUTUBE | LINKEDIN

Se a resposta resolveu o seu problema, clique em Aceitar como Solução isso ajuda os outros usuários a encontrar rapidamente uma resposta e Curta se gostou.

If the answer solved your problem, click Accept as Solution. This helps other users to quickly find an answer. And hit Like if you do.

Autodesk Community

Message 4 of 5
pendean

1. you are in the wrong forum http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/autocad-for-mac/ct-p/3011
2. MAC PDF output is done through the OS, it's built in. Nothing for you to install.
Message 5 of 5
maxim_k

Hi,

Dean is absolutely right: PDF output is built in Mac OS. You only need to create Custom paper size if your System printer doesn't support A1 paper size:

http://www.cadtutor.net/forum/showthread.php?55873-Quick-Tutorial-Plotting-Custom-Paper-Sizes-in-Aut...

Maxim

Do you find the posts helpful? "LIKE" these posts!
Have your question been answered successfully? Click 'ACCEPT SOLUTION' button.

Maxim Kanaev
Architect
MARSS

MacACAD | Linkedin

Etiquette and Ground Rules of Autodesk Community

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost