AutoCAD for Mac Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD for Mac Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD for Mac topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Menubar and tools are gone

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
cstifter
1881 Views, 6 Replies

Menubar and tools are gone

Hey, 

I just updated my Autocad 2014 student version to the 2015 student version, because i had some crashes with the 2014 version on yosemite.
the download was easy and i installed it. but no the menubar and the tools are gone. i searched for a solution, and i tried everything, but nothing helped. i reinstalled it, i was resetting the options, i really did everything, but i can´t get the toolbar and the menubar back. it is really important for me, to fix that problem as soon as possible, because i´m on a school for architects and i have to finish my project. 

i´m sorry for my english 🙂

maybe you should now that i´ve got a mac with yosemite (OSX 10.10) running on it. 

here a screenshot:

Bildschirmfoto 2014-10-28 um 17.40.35.png

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
maxim_k
in reply to: cstifter

Welcome to Autodesk Forums!

Hi,
Please look at this topic:
http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/autocad-for-mac-general/autocad-lt-2013-app-store-download-no-menu-bar...

It is about 2013 LT and 2014 versions, but you can try the same solution for 2015 version.

Maxim

Do you find the posts helpful? "LIKE" these posts!
Have your question been answered successfully? Click 'ACCEPT SOLUTION' button.

Maxim Kanaev
Architect
MARSS

MacACAD | Linkedin

Etiquette and Ground Rules of Autodesk Community
Message 3 of 7
cstifter
in reply to: maxim_k

Thank you, for the solution and the fast support 🙂

this way worked and everything is fine 🙂

thanks! 🙂

Message 4 of 7

How did u find the roaming folder in the Library? I can't find it. I have the Autodesk folder inside the Application Support in the Library, but inside it I can only see two folders: ADLM and ADUT,
Message 5 of 7
maxim_k

Welcome to Autodesk Forums!

Hi,

Are you sure you are looking in right place? The Library folder I mentioned in my post is inside your Home folder and not in the root folder of your Mac hard drive.

Maxim

Do you find the posts helpful? "LIKE" these posts!
Have your question been answered successfully? Click 'ACCEPT SOLUTION' button.

Maxim Kanaev
Architect
MARSS

MacACAD | Linkedin

Etiquette and Ground Rules of Autodesk Community
Message 6 of 7
gionata.carcioffi
in reply to: maxim_k

I love you, you saved my life! You are the best man!!!!!!!

It all works perfectly!
Message 7 of 7
mgraciacl

Hi, 

I have the same problem, my menubar and command + Z, doesn't work in my Autocad 2015. I've  tried replacing the cui  documents mentioned in the Library folder (the one that is in the Home folder), but I still cannot solve the problem. Please help me ASAP, I've tried so many times and it is still the same. 

Thanks!!!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost