AutoCAD for Mac Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD for Mac Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD for Mac topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Major problems with commands and selection...

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
eegarfinkel
490 Views, 3 Replies

Major problems with commands and selection...

Does anyone know how to fix this?

My AutoCAD for mac no longer will let me select lines and then enter the command. 

For example, now to copy a selection I have to command+C then select the line, then enter. Same goes for move, erase, etc.

I've also had issues with fillet and dimensioning, as it just simply wont work and lines that are the same length are getting measured as different. Everything its just all messed up...

I tried uninstalling, re-downloading, and even entering a new serial and the problem still exists, no matter which files I open under any template.

My final project for architecture school is due in two weeks so any help would be greatly appreciated!! 

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
jaich
in reply to: eegarfinkel

Is there a PICKFIRST variable in ACAD for mac?

Message 3 of 4
maxim_k
in reply to: eegarfinkel

@eegarfinkel wrote:

Does anyone know how to fix this?

My AutoCAD for mac no longer will let me select lines and then enter the command. 

For example, now to copy a selection I have to command+C then select the line, then enter. Same goes for move, erase, etc.

At the command prompt type PICKFIRST, then hit Return, then type 1, then Return again.

@eegarfinkel wrote:

I've also had issues with fillet and dimensioning, as it just simply wont work and lines that are the same length are getting measured as different. Everything its just all messed up...

???????

@jaich

Is there a PICKFIRST variable in ACAD for mac?

Of course!

Maxim

Do you find the posts helpful? "LIKE" these posts!
Have your question been answered successfully? Click 'ACCEPT SOLUTION' button.

Maxim Kanaev
Architect
MARSS

MacACAD | Linkedin

Etiquette and Ground Rules of Autodesk Community
Message 4 of 4
eegarfinkel
in reply to: maxim_k

THANKS SO MUCH!! 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost