AutoCAD for Mac Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD for Mac Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD for Mac topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lightsaber expires, but lost opended dwgs.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
288 Views, 2 Replies

Lightsaber expires, but lost opended dwgs.

I literally got to work today and opened up my Macbook, noticing that Lightsaber had closed, so I reopened it, and a message box saying 'SORRY THIS PRE-RELEASE PRODUCT HAS EXPIRED'. THe issue is the opened dwg's that I had been working on I can't seem to find anywhere. And there are no .bak files in the past 2 weeks of anything. Thoughts of how to get them back or a way to get Lightsaber evaluation period back? Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
maxim_k
in reply to: Anonymous

Welcome to Autodesk Forums!
Hi,
Documents you created in application doesn't depend on application state on your Mac: the evaluation period could expire, you can remove application from your machine, etc. But dicuments should be untouched only you can remove them from your Mac. So if you haven't deleted DWG files yourself you should be able to find them on your machine.

Maxim

Do you find the posts helpful? "LIKE" these posts!
Have your question been answered successfully? Click 'ACCEPT SOLUTION' button.

Maxim Kanaev
Architect
MARSS

MacACAD | Linkedin

Etiquette and Ground Rules of Autodesk Community
Message 3 of 3
dgorsman
in reply to: maxim_k

Is "Lightsaber" is the code name for a BETA release?  If so, its not a good idea to do actual work with such a release.  It should be stated as such in the read-me, and may even be a condition of the BETA test NDA.

----------------------------------
If you are going to fly by the seat of your pants, expect friction burns.
"I don't know" is the beginning of knowledge, not the end.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost