AutoCAD for Mac Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD for Mac Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD for Mac topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Layout Issues in LT 2013 Mac

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
494 Views, 2 Replies

Layout Issues in LT 2013 Mac

I've used ACAD for years on the PC but am new to ACAD on the Mac. I'm having troubles with layouts. I would simply like to duplicate and/or delete layouts. From everything i can tell the only way to do it is through the "show drawings and layouts" button on the status bar. However when I go into that and right (control) click on a layout I only have 3 options that appear in the contextual menu:Print, Edit Page Setup and Page Setup Manager. From what I've researched I should be getting at least: Rename, Duplicate..., Delete and Create New Layout as well. What am i missing??? Please help. 

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
maxim_k
in reply to: Anonymous

Welcome to the Autodesk Forums!

Hi,

This seems work on my system.

If you are using AutoCAD 2013 for Mac on Mavericks (10.9.x) - have you installed SP2 for 2013?

Here is the link:

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=22614738&linkID=15839491

Maxim

Do you find the posts helpful? "LIKE" these posts!
Have your question been answered successfully? Click 'ACCEPT SOLUTION' button.

Maxim Kanaev
Architect
MARSS

MacACAD | Linkedin

Etiquette and Ground Rules of Autodesk Community
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: maxim_k

I thought I'd installed SP2 already. Tried it again and was warned I needed to install SP1. Tried to install SP1 and was warned that I already had a later version installed. So I re-tried installing SP2 and was warned again that i needed SP1 first. However, now that I went through all that now the contextual menus seem to be working correctly. Thanks for the tip.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost