AutoCAD for Mac Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD for Mac Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD for Mac topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charicter spacing feature in AutoCAD for mac 2013 ?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Koeschi
475 Views, 2 Replies

Charicter spacing feature in AutoCAD for mac 2013 ?

So after a couple of years I’m finally ditching Boot camp and Windows and committing to AutoCAD and stechup for mac, I have been going along setting up my new plot and text styles but have been unable to find a feature for ‘kerning’ or character spacing which I had in my previous windows version of autocad (A.B tool in text edit).

Is this feature just not available in autocad for mac or is it just a little harder to achieve. For now I can ad spaces manually but this isn’t ideal.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Regards

Edited by
Discussion_Admin

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
maxim_k
in reply to: Koeschi

Hi Koeschi,

Look for it in Properties inspector:

Screen Shot 2013-04-30 at 22.46.03.png

Maxim

PS: How did you made a lot of empty space in your post? At first I even decided that it is empty 🙂

Do you find the posts helpful? "LIKE" these posts!
Have your question been answered successfully? Click 'ACCEPT SOLUTION' button.

Maxim Kanaev
Architect
MARSS

MacACAD | Linkedin

Etiquette and Ground Rules of Autodesk Community
Message 3 of 3
Koeschi
in reply to: maxim_k

Hello Maxim,

Thankyou for your help and sorry to reply so late, its been an interesting story, i was never sure i had made the post because everything was runnoing very slowly using the AutoDesk forum when i used Opera as my browser, i never realized i had sucessfully made the post. 

Im not sure how i ended up with all that empty space but i think it bust have had something to do with using opera ! 

So today months later i searched the issue again and found this post that had the exact same question i did then realized it was me. And with that your reponse which is most helpful. I knew it couldnt ahve been overlooked but i just wasnt able to find it.

I suppose its something that has to be edited once the text is inplace rather than incorprated into the text style which is fine. 

Thankyou for your help and now im aware of the troubles iw as having with my acount ill be on the autodesk forum alot more.

regards

Koeschi

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost