AutoCAD for Mac Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD for Mac Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD for Mac topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant zoom with magic mouse

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
micagrehan
1064 Views, 4 Replies

Cant zoom with magic mouse

Hi, I have just installed the Autocad 2011 for Mac, and I cant zoom in or out with the magic mouse, I have to press the Option key while srcolling up and down, and it is really uncomfortable. The only options about mouse configurations I have are these, and it says nothing about zooming.

Besides, according to the video that shows in the start up, the zoom with scrolling up and down should work.

What can I do?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
maxim_k
in reply to: micagrehan

Hi,

OSX version?

Do you have some third parity mouse driver on your system?

Have to say, that I didn't have such issues with Magic Mouse ever.

Maxim

Do you find the posts helpful? "LIKE" these posts!
Have your question been answered successfully? Click 'ACCEPT SOLUTION' button.

Maxim Kanaev
Architect
MARSS

MacACAD | Linkedin

Etiquette and Ground Rules of Autodesk Community
Message 3 of 5

I am having the same problem with the "magic mouse" that came with my new MAC....unfortunately I gave my old trustworthy Logictech v470 bluetooth mouse away...before testing the magic Mouse with autocad. The only work around I could find was to order another Logictech v470 cordless laser mouse....it works great with autocad.

Message 4 of 5
carambola

I am trying to do a zoom also with my magic mouse. I have autocad 2011 for mac, can anyone tell me how to do it please?

Message 5 of 5
carambola

I am trying to do a zoom also with my magic mouse. I have autocad 2011 for mac, can anyone tell me how to do it please?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost